Teacher: Miss Ward
Please remember to hear your child read daily – it makes such a difference to your child’s reading.
A new homework sheet will be stuck into the children's homework books at the beginning of the term. Please ensure the books come into school each Monday. I love to see what the children are learning at home! Thank you to everyone who produced some fantastic and creative homework last term, the year 2 team were very impressed!
Class targets for this term
- To use capital letters and full stops in all of our writing.
- To use adjectives in our writing.
- To use time connectives to sequence events
- To partition numbers into tens and ones.
- To recognise different ways that numbers can be represented.
- To use simple written methods for addition and subtraction
Personal and Social
- To follow class rules
- Things to remember!
Please ensure your child has a full PE kit in school.
Please can your child bring their reading book in daily, we love to hear them read too!