Class Teacher: Miss Abbie Sinden
Our PE lessons will take place on Friday this term. Please ensure your child has the correct kit in school!
Please encourage your child to complete their homework independently and on time - it will help them in the transition to Secondary school!
Remember to sign your child's reading journal for them to receive reading miles!
For our final term, the children have chosen to base all their writing around the popular new film, 'The Greatest Showman'. We will be writing for a range of purposes and look forward to sharing it with you all!
Please encourage your child to continue reading; fiction, non-fiction, poetry, newspapers, whatever they like but make sure you sign their reading journal!
During Term 6, we will be investigating a range of mathematical problems and solving some maths mysteries!
Please continue to encourage your child to practise their times tables, they will need to know ALL of them for secondary school!
RE: The Christian Value of Koinonia
We will also be spending time developing the end of year play and Leavers' service. Look out for more information!
- To use a wide range of punctuation
- To effectively edit and improve our writing with the reader in mind
- Create atmosphere and use dialogue to advance the action
- To solve a range of complex two and multi-step problems
- To not give up when Maths is difficult! In Year 6, we are resilient learners!